PREGNANCY AND POSTPARTUM
Do you see yourself in any of these situations?
· Your anxiety is on rise about parenting during your pregnancy.
· The transition to parenting is more challenging than you expected.
· Societal pressures are overwhelming you causing you to try things that do not feel right for you.
· You feel guilty and like you just can’t “do” parenting right.
· You are not enjoying parenting the way you thought you would.
· You kids “acting out” and you feel you don’t know how to help them.
· You worry your childhood experiences are making your ability to parent the way you want to more difficult.
WE KNOW IT IS DISTRESSING TO NOT HAVE THE PARENTING EXPERIENCE YOU DREAMED OF.
THAT IS WHY WE ARE COMMITTED TO SUPPORTING YOU SO YOU CAN:
Be the confident parent you always wanted to be so you can set clear guidelines with others in your child’s life. Find your rhythm and trust your intuition so you can naturally act in the best interest of your child. Be a parent without losing your own identity and keep the things in your life that bring you joy.
All while you gain skills and tools to better support your children through their own challenges and raise resilient kids. Gain insight and heal from challenging past experiences so you can effectively and joyfully parent your child through to adulthood.