Parenting can be the most joyful and fulfilling journey in your life and also the most difficult and confusing. However, you don’t have to suffer alone.
Our team is here to be part of your village.
In-Person & Virtual appointments
Day, evening and weekend appointments
Specialized care you deserve
Do you see yourself in any of these situations?
- Your anxiety is on the rise about parenting during your pregnancy.
- The transition to parenting is more challenging than you expected.
- Societal pressures are overwhelming you causing you to try things that do not feel right for you.
- You feel guilty and like you just can’t “do” parenting right.
- You have your own mental health challenges and you feel it is getting in the way of your parenting
- You are not enjoying parenting the way you thought you would.
- Your kids “acting out” and you feel you don’t know how to help them.
- There conflict between you and your teens creating tension in your home.
- You worry your childhood experiences are making your ability to parent the way you want to difficult
- your child(ren) are struggling with their own mental health issues
- you are experiencing issues within your relationships or family dynamics
We work with parents, children, teens, couples and families
Pregnancy, Infant and Child Loss
Perinatal Mental Health
Postpartum Mental Health
Childhood Trauma Triggered by Parenting
Parenting Coaching to Feel Good Parenting Your Children
Body Image Concerns
Eating Disorders and Disordered Eating
Infant and Child Sleep Concerns
Parent- Child Relationships
Child and Teen Behavioural Challenges
FEEL GOOD PARENTING COACHING
Parenting can Sometimes feel Impossible!
It can be so hard to reach your parenting goals when you feel overwhelmed with trying to do it “right”. Feeling confused and frustrated with your child or teens’ behaviours not knowing whether to help or discipline them. And then the feeling of guilt or shame after you say or do something that didn't feel good.
Perinatal Mental Health Group
Giving you a better understanding of mental health during pregnancy and what to know about postpartum mental health and what to expect as normal about your newborn's development.
This group covers topics about pregnancy, labour and birth, bringing your newborn home.
Subscribe to the PACE Counselling community
Receive resources, updates and upcoming groups right to your inbox!